With more than 25 years of experience, IsoTek produces individual complete solutions for electrical insulation in the construction of transformers.
An absolute strength of the company is to identify, assess and individually solve customer problems. In doing so, the company excels in its high flexibility and speed of handling. Examples for this include the barrier-free core cooling insulation, the purely mechanically wound clackband, which enables adhesive-free and thus lower-risk transformer construction, right down to customer-specific transformer kits.
For all these products, there is a focus on achieving high application reliability and high-quality specifications. The latter is guaranteed through comprehensive quality control and quality measures.
- more than 25 years of practical experience
- sophisticated complete solutions delivered directly to the manufacturing line
- ready-to-use KITs for the construction of transformers
- precise solutions such as the clackband or high-voltage- resistant shaped parts
- insulating materials for electrical and thermotechnology
- modern technologies for efficient manufacturing
- well-rehearsed process routines for perfect results